Heroes Season 2

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

web_master wrote:Season 2 as now ended. I liked the first season of the show a lot more than the second season. Yes the 2nd season was dragging out the story lines just to make seasons when they should have stopped making after season one. Its the same for all shows including Lost, Prison Break 24 etc.
They only ended up stretching this one out due to the writers I believe, CHAPTER 3 should be better.

FOR CLARIFICATION PURPOSES: This isn't the end of Season 2, it was the end of CHAPTER 2 while Chapter 3 will come back in on the same season, this season, season two.

Tails5 wrote:To each his own. I'm VERY glad Sylar is back, anyway :p
You are weird my friend, very weird. Sylar is probably the best acting character in the show but if you want to see him as a good guy wait for the new Star Trek Movie where he will be playing in it.

Sylar may or may not make it back in time for Chapter 3 from his part in the movie Star Trek, we will just have to watch and find out.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

lol i like Sylar but at the same time i hate him too :D His a very successful character i believe among all others.

At least this chapter 2 has explain to us a bit about the company background and i would say it is a good one as well compare to the 1st season. However i just can't believe Nathan and Niki die?? Hope they don't.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yeah, Sylar is playing Spock :P I can just imagine Spock with all those powers, frankly, it's scary!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

josephnm wrote:lol i like Sylar but at the same time i hate him too :D His a very successful character i believe among all others.

At least this chapter 2 has explain to us a bit about the company background and i would say it is a good one as well compare to the 1st season. However i just can't believe Nathan and Niki die?? Hope they don't.
Well you have to remember Nathan was given blood from the guy who regenerates, but the company doesn't know that. So it let's your imagination run. I just hated the ending when Sylar got his powers back >.< err.. And sorry for spoiling it for anyone who hasn't seen it already but you could be mad or extremely angry at the last episode lol.
Tails5 wrote:Yeah, Sylar is playing Spock :P I can just imagine Spock with all those powers, frankly, it's scary!

That would be freaky, hopefully though he would be a good guy if he had all those powers. He would be called Mr. Jedi Spock :D.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I wasn't angry at all about the last episode... Sylar makes it more interesting.

And Jedi Master Spock would be so cool. Those Klingons wouldn't stand a chance!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
TheCrymsonLegends

Tails5 wrote:I wasn't angry at all about the last episode... Sylar makes it more interesting.

And Jedi Master Spock would be so cool. Those Klingons wouldn't stand a chance!
I wish they would make more Star Wars movies because the last three ( first three lol ) were really good and since they made these they should continue after Darth Vader has died.

But back on topic.

Next chapter will be all about the Villains and it will show how they were destined to become friends and such like the hero's. This will probably put many of the characters on stand-by and spread the drama out over more episodes.

Anyone care to take a guess at what chapter 4 will be about?
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

TheCrymsonLegends wrote:I wish they would make more Star Wars movies because the last three ( first three lol ) were really good and since they made these they should continue after Darth Vader has died.

But back on topic.

Next chapter will be all about the Villains and it will show how they were destined to become friends and such like the hero's. This will probably put many of the characters on stand-by and spread the drama out over more episodes.

Anyone care to take a guess at what chapter 4 will be about?
Awww chapter 4? you are too fast, hehe.. but i do believe Sylar will play as a lone ranger and become a third party against the existing 2 which is the "good" and "bad" guys.

i wonder the blood with nathan still effective? since it had been used once but i do hope the blood can help him again, thats my imagination :D
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I hope Nathan doesn't die... Nikki was going to die anyway since Mohinder is out of the cure :(
web_master

Post by web_master »

I hope that CHAPTER 3 is going to be just as a amazing as the first season of heroes and not like the dragged out CHAPTER 2 of the show. Dont get me wrong I still liked CHAPTER 2 of the show just wasn't as amazing as the first.

Did anyone like the second season better than the first???
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I think they dragged it out because of the strike so they could maybe get the strike over before the chapter ended.