Boost up activity

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
delivi

Boost up activity

Post by delivi »

Its a lot boring here in SmokyHosts, the forums are not at all buzzing with activity.

Admin you've got to do something like introducint new contests or any new offer etc. So that it makes the memebrs active and more new memebrs will flow in.

The much awaited new layout for the site is not yet aplied. Please do care about this.

If by any means as a member of SmokyHosts I can help, please inform me, I'd be glad to work.

Hey memebers of Smokyhosts, please wakeup indulge in activity, share your knowledge and help others solve their problems. this is our forums, we need to keep it live and active. :)

iBye

Post by iBye »

Agreed, the forum really needs a boost this time.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I agree, i would like to help too but at the moment i dont have internet. so i have to waitabit be4i ca also be active on the forms.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
delivi

Post by delivi »

i want to know what our admin has in his mind, if he is willing we can surely create waves in thre free hosting arena and get more users and boost forum activity.
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Yeah, the site currently is very jumbled up...well the forums are. :/

I offered SHAdmin some help on the new layout, and he accepted it, but never got back to me on that. :/
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi guys, the new layout is almost ready, it is being tested and will be applied as soon as possible. I will try my best to apply it next week or hopefully within a maximum of 10 days time.

Sorry to make the forums so boring and neglecting it a bit coz of way more activity elsewhere.

Feel free to post all your suggestions, except for simply asking the members to come and make more posts, if i can do something that they will themselves come and post.

'Flipper3', sorry to keep you waiting, appreciate your help and i will be getting back to you soon.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Thank for responding, well guys. Lets think out something that will attract some people and make this forum more active.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

SHAdmin wrote:Hi guys, the new layout is almost ready, it is being tested and will be applied as soon as possible. I will try my best to apply it next week or hopefully within a maximum of 10 days time.

Sorry to make the forums so boring and neglecting it a bit coz of way more activity elsewhere.

Feel free to post all your suggestions, except for simply asking the members to come and make more posts, if i can do something that they will themselves come and post.

'Flipper3', sorry to keep you waiting, appreciate your help and i will be getting back to you soon.
I am just curious...is the new layout HTML valid? Like valid for validator.w3.org ? I hope it is. :)

Don't worry...in the meantime I made a kickass layout for my site. :D

I think I have a good suggestion that I will post soon.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Flipper3 wrote:I am just curious...is the new layout HTML valid? Like valid for validator.w3.org ? I hope it is. :)

Don't worry...in the meantime I made a kickass layout for my site. :D

I think I have a good suggestion that I will post soon.
Hi,
Yes most of the pages on the new template are "XHTML 1.0 Transitional" valid and the remaining couple of them (which are not yet valid "XHTML 1.0 Transitional") will be modified to be valid soon.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

The new template has been launched! Feel free to discuss any aspect about it at http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4744