Destop or Laptop

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Gyanu

Destop or Laptop

Post by Gyanu »

In the early age destop computer has cover the large area but now its all over.
Laptop computer has taken its place.

Which one you will prefer?

njan

Post by njan »

i prefer desk top, becuse i can add the hardware according to my needs.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Since Im using laptop now, my vote is on that.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Lithium

Post by Lithium »

Depends really. i think both have their advantages and disadvantages. Right now I'm on a desktop, yet I find laptops very nice too. Desktops are workhorses yet laptops offer flexibility and both can be useful. Personally, I'll probably get a powerful laptop as my next computer (for college), on which I'll be able to do all my work and meet my photography needs.
Stam

Post by Stam »

Well its quite simple Desktop for compfort and laptops for convience.
jasondsouza

Post by jasondsouza »

hey actually i prefer a desktop... because a desktop means power and performance for a lower price...Laptops are not bad but fo a laptop having a configration of a desktop... one needs to pay a higher price... because of that... there seems to be a problem of owning a portable comp...
--jasondsouza
ME working on a very new site. (Coming soon)
Come to my web Site
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

I have both laptop and desktop.
Which do I prefer? Hmmm, seldom asked myself this question. Laptop and desktop each has their own unique capability to conform. I'd prefer mobility + power, which is a powerful laptop
csoftdev

Post by csoftdev »

i think it depends on what you need. even though the price of laptop has drop nowadays, it really depends on how do you intend to use your computer. for myself, a laptop is more suitable for me. I need mobility, but i don't need high power graphics etc. i don't add a lot of extra stuffs to my system either.
darko

Post by darko »

i dont believe that the two choices belong to the same category, thus i cant pick one over the other, each one is there for a reason. i recommend having both
Darko
moralx

lapdesk

Post by moralx »

interesting and nice to see that not everyone in these forums voted laptop.

personally ive always prefered laptops, but they do have many inconveniences and limitations that dont exist with desktops. i also believe, that working on a desktop is more efficient in general than working with a laptop.