How about opening a new section

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
anish

How about opening a new section

Post by anish »

Hey SHAdmin
How about openning a new section where we can post the request of donating our points to the other member of this forums by openning a new thread.

Whats your thinking about this matter?

Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

But why would you want to donate your points?
anish

Post by anish »

I want to donate the points to the members who helps me in this board.
iBye

Post by iBye »

Donating points should be available, I think. Maybe buying things, like weblayouts, signatures and stuff like that.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Flipper3

Post by Flipper3 »

Yes, donating/transferring points is a good thing to add on. However, couldn't some people do something like...their friend registers....they decide to quit so they just donate all of the points to themselves so the person didn't do anything, but got points.

On the other hand, this could also let the people with more points help out others by donating points to them since they need some.

You could even create a competitions forum so that people can make competitions, etc.
anish

Post by anish »

Ya i really mean to say that what ibye had said such as for buying sigs, weblayouts and just making the competetion and giving away the points to the needy people and for may purpose. Its good to exchange the points.

Hey SHAdmin what do u think? Isnt it possible making like that?
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Good Idea!
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

If you guys can actually give me an idea of how can i get hold of people if by any chance it is detected that they are stealing somebody else's copyrighted work and selling it here to earn easy points, then this is a great idea.
anish

Post by anish »

I mean to say to sell the at first giving the order by the people(by whom wants to buy) then only selling. How can be that be copyright work?
delivi

Post by delivi »

this is really a nice idea

i'd suggest that each person trading something here must show that it is their own work and not stealed from anyother site

SHAdmin can also deduct a percent of the points transferred as commission for transferring, so that you can prevent illegal transfer of points among users