Do you Download movie via torrents ?

darko

Post by darko »

the last movie i downloaded via torrent was ****, it was about 700Mg and took about a week(slow connection) but it had great quality, i burned it a couple times since then

Darko

Darko
hanzo4all

Post by hanzo4all »

I use torrent to down load games
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

i do not use torrents to download any movies i prefer to watch it on dvd quality
iBye

Post by iBye »

sakhan wrote:i do not use torrents to download any movies i prefer to watch it on dvd quality
You can download movies in DVDR.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

YEah, and if you have a DVD-R or DVD-RW drive, you can burn them to DVD and voila!
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
damen57

Post by damen57 »

yes, I do download them. Torrents are annoying but it's safer then limewire etc. imo.
MrAlex

Post by MrAlex »

4ran wrote:yes torrents are the best way to download things via the net ... but.. i'm wondering why it is still online and everyday the number of torrent files are increasing without any legal move about it !??!
They're lazy tbh. Just look at what happend to one site, and BitTorrent,
I recommend you stop using BitTorrent now.
This ruling is the first BitTorrent related conviction in the US. Stanley pleaded guilty earlier this year to “conspiracy to commit copyright infringement” and “criminal copyright infringement”. He is one of the three defendants in the Elitetorrents operation better known as “Operation D-Elite”.

Operation D-Elite (they love word tricks) was orchestrated by the FBI with a little help from the MPAA in May 2005, and resulted in the shutdown of one of the largest private BitTorrent trackers at that time.

FBI Take home Message that replaced the Homepage of Elitetorrents after the shutdown

Two months ago we reported that Scott McCausland pleaded guilty to committing the same crimes. Scott is to be sentenced on December 12, 2006, and invited everyone who sympathizes with him to write a letter to the judge on his behalf.

In a response to the present case US Attorney John Brownlee said:

“This is the first criminal enforcement action against copyright infringement on a P2P network using BitTorrent technology. We hope this case sends the message that cyberspace will not provide a shield of anonymity for those who choose to break our copyright laws.”
Wont be back till Sunday!
Jason

Post by Jason »

[Well I hope no police or any trading standard authorities come on this website :lol: ]

I do download movies from Torrent sites (tis why I have a 20MB broadband package :) ) and the last movie I downloaded was 'Oceans 13'. I generally only resort to downloading movies because I prefer them on DVD so I can watch them downstairs on the nice big TV with amazing speakers.
moralx

Post by moralx »

since, imho, movies have been sucking more and more lately, altho i use torrent to download films, i also spend much time searching for streaming video sites with **** and often more interesting things. can i recommend: http://www.dedroidify.com/vids [Dedroidify: Mind Expansion Vids]

peace.
m
caiba

Post by caiba »

I use xunlei, downloads software and the movie or other is all very quick.