2 Domains off one hosting account

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I don't think you need to explain. The issue has been resolved as far as I can tell.

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Tails5 wrote:I can't afford even one 'real' domain to park onto my account :( As far as I've found so far, SmokyHosts is the cheapest, and I still can't afford it, I don't even have a paypal account because I need to be 18, and my parents NEVER do online shopping :(
.Info domains are still "real" just not as popular as .com or .net. Sometimes we have to settle for what we get and hope something comes along to get something better. I was just using my subdomain for the longest time and then out of the blue I got a .com domain which was really awesome I just wasn't expecting it. Once it expired I bought me a new one because I had money by then. Use the .info domains and eventually maybe you will just get the chance to receive one yourself.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
nadish

Post by nadish »

But what is the difference between Parked Domain and Add On Domain???
Learn to Earn Online
http://www.adsense.ej.am
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

nadish wrote:But what is the difference between Parked Domain and Add On Domain???
When you say "parked domain", you are only parking the domain using the SmokyHosts nameservers, but you cannot access the domain because it doesnt have its own website.

Whereas when you say "addon domain", you have not only parked the domain, but also have assigned a directory on your webspace which will be directly accessible when you visit that domain name on your browser.
Alwahsh

Post by Alwahsh »

yes , you can add as much as you have available addon domains (if you want each domain to have different content) , but if you want both domains for 1 site(same content) then you should add in parked domains or you can do it easily by making 1 domain redirect to the other