valid html page with flash animation..

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
virky

valid html page with flash animation..

Post by virky »

Hi all. I have a website which use html 4.01 with flash animation. We I try to validate it at w3.org validator, it says my page isn't valid html. And I confuse how to make it be a valid html page. Anyone here can help me?

webdesigner

Post by webdesigner »

I love valid XHTML sites.. visit this page

http://www.gl3nnx.net/web-designer-philippines.php

how i encode flash code to validate as a valid XHTML 1.0 transitional
virky wrote:Hi all. I have a website which use html 4.01 with flash animation. We I try to validate it at w3.org validator, it says my page isn't valid html. And I confuse how to make it be a valid html page. Anyone here can help me?
Gyanu

Post by Gyanu »

It will be better if u use php coding istead of the html.

It the most reliable one.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

do you know the difference between PHP and HTML? do you know how PHP works? and what it send to user's browser if you are saying so ?
You use a php to obtain data from database or somewhere else, perform various calculations but to show page you write a html code. In any case, php generates a html code that you wrote, so, if you dont know HTML and cant write valid code, even php will not help you in any way!!!
web_master

Post by web_master »

virky wrote:Hi all. I have a website which use html 4.01 with flash animation. We I try to validate it at w3.org validator, it says my page isn't valid html. And I confuse how to make it be a valid html page. Anyone here can help me?
Can you show me the report (from w3.org) of the invaild page or the url address to your website and I will try and help you out.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

If you give us the URL or show us the page source, it could help us work out what's wrong with your page.
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti