Smallville

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
Zero4749

Smallville

Post by Zero4749 »

Has anyone watched SmallVille? The show is great. Season 6 just finished last month and now we have to wait until Sept. for the 7th season.

anish

Post by anish »

I havent heard abt it. From which channel is it shown?
Gebbo

smallville

Post by Gebbo »

its shown on channel 4 everydayin the uk :)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Channel 10 in Australia :)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
iBye

Post by iBye »

Yeah, Ive seen it. But Im not following it though. Watching it when its on, and yeah its great.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I really enjoy Smallville I recently lived with my Cousin for a while so I wasn't able to watch it normally. I did however catch up until the last show before christmas. I just wish Clark would just fly already!
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I've only watched a few episodes, then "Dancing with the Stars" came on at the same time,a nd my sister always watched that. So I never saw it again :P
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
thetarget

Post by thetarget »

Thread revived!

Season 8 is out!
ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

I bought a DVD Original Copy complete from season and the latest. Me and my family loves watching it. :)
Gebbo

SmallVille

Post by Gebbo »

ivanlexbert wrote:I bought a DVD Original Copy complete from season and the latest. Me and my family loves watching it. :)
WOo im watching the latest episode of smallville that come out in america =P i kno a site which you can watch em online, PM me if you want a link!!
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................