Big Words

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
breeze

Big Words

Post by breeze »

Post your favorite big word and it's meaning

Antidisestablishmentarianism
Being opposed to the belief that there should no longer be an official church a the country.

This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

lolz breeze thats really a big word.
I dont speak english regulary so i dont know alot of big words.

But who knew this word exist pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis, Wooooow

pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis = lung disease caused by the inhalation of very fine silica dust usually found in volcanos
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

floccinaucinihilipilification is a big word (not as big as Rapboy's) and it means the act of estimating as worthless.
And don't forget Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (the sound of it is really quite atrocious)
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
anish

Post by anish »

Tails5 wrote:floccinaucinihilipilification is a big word (not as big as Rapboy's) and it means the act of estimating as worthless.
And don't forget Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious (the sound of it is really quite atrocious)
Post your favorite big word and it's meaning

Being opposed to the belief that there should no longer be an official church a the country.
How to pronounce it? do you know?
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

amazing i have never come across such big terms