Want To Get A Free Ipod.

I believe that iPods are like a new generation for music!!
anish

Want To Get A Free Ipod.

Post by anish »

If you want to get a free 30gb Video Ipod then you should follow certain rules.Such as:-

After signing up you will get a refferal id and from that you should start reffering your friends and you will get a credit of each refferals.And when you have eough credit you can exchange the credits with your gifts you have selected.

Please use my refferal id.

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hi 'anish', you are permitted to have one referral id in your signature, but you are not permitted to use referrals within your posts.
anish

Post by anish »

SHAdmin wrote:Hi 'anish', you are permitted to have one referral id in your signature, but you are not permitted to use referrals within your posts.
Thanks For the suggestion. I will remove it. I am sorry.
anish

Post by anish »

To get free Ipod the link is given below.You just need to sign up there and start refferring:
http://www.xpango.com
4ran

Post by 4ran »

Thank you man ! i signed in Xpango via the link that was given in Smokyhost offer .. i hope i got an iPod !
Gizza

Post by Gizza »

I dont usually do this stuff as it never happens :(
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Yeh, unless you get something like a .com for like one signup or something i wont do it
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I don't believe they'd give away free iPods, it would not be cost effective -_-
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Now-a-days, internet advertising has a lot of money involved, especially where it is CPA (cost per action) type of advertising. And with that kind of money, companies such as xpango not only give away things for free, but also make profits out of it.

It is the same like here at SmokyHosts, you signup to bonus offers and the money is then used to keep up the free hosting services.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

SHAdmin wrote:Now-a-days, internet advertising has a lot of money involved, especially where it is CPA (cost per action) type of advertising. And with that kind of money, companies such as xpango not only give away things for free, but also make profits out of it.

It is the same like here at SmokyHosts, you signup to bonus offers and the money is then used to keep up the free hosting services.
yes .. this is true .. but it needs a smart person with creative thinking ...

Have you guys heared about "kevin ham " ? He is such a smart dudde !!