Can anyone program software programs?

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Can anyone program software programs?

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I'm planning on opening a business and I need a program that I can enter customer details with product codes for it to automatically add the products to a database of 3 separate wholesalers for immediate printout of exactly what needs to be ordered from the warehouse.

I want a program I can enter the products into and delete myself, set prices and have it automatically configure my state's sales tax which is 6% on the Dollar U.S.D. I also need a section which I can update ordered products that they have been picked-up by my customers.

I know software programming takes a great deal of time and requires a substantial payment, if you wish to inquire about creating my program to be workable with Windows XP Professional, send me a PM letting me know your price and experience with creating windows programs.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
ag3nt

Post by ag3nt »

Hello.A pc programmer here.I am in the programing and i may help you.I'm making too many coding atm but still you can contact me.I will be happy to help if i can
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

ag3nt wrote:Hello.A pc programmer here.I am in the programing and i may help you.I'm making too many coding atm but still you can contact me.I will be happy to help if i can

Would you happen to be fluent in English? I am currently thinking about using the Quickbooks Point of Sale program which I ended up finding after I had posted this. But depending on your programming expertise I may inquire about a program. All depends on if you have any photos of your work or not.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!