Heroes episode 0.07%

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
noobian

Heroes episode 0.07%

Post by noobian »

who watched it tonight? pretty good, except the cliffhanger result was a bit of a disappointment. still a good returning episode.

noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

im from Australia, we are on Episode 10 atm, so i think still a while to go before season ending.

but so far its been the bomb! awesome series.
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

Come on, isn't there anyone else here following this exciting series?!

Lets discuss!
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
aalmighty

Post by aalmighty »

I heard that the present japanese miss universe will act in the next season as hiro's girl.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

A friend of mine gave me the first 4 episodes and i love it ! ! The series soon really interesting .. all these heroes from all over the world ... really interesting .. till now i find Petter and the young girl with the girl who has the shadow the most interesting ones !! I hope i completed all the episodes soon !
josephnm

Post by josephnm »

Season 2 is coming! 24th September! Anyone watch the season 2 trailer yet? if no, head to you tube now!
web_master

Post by web_master »

noobcrewz wrote:Come on, isn't there anyone else here following this exciting series?!

Lets discuss!
Yes I been following the series and have seen both seasons of the show and waiting for the 3rd to air.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Yeah, I'm following the series. Just waiting now for Season 3. I've seen all episodes to date
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti