Compare Windows XP with Vista!!

Share your knowledge, tips and tricks of your favorite Opearting System
desmondkok

Compare Windows XP with Vista!!

Post by desmondkok »

Which one do you prefer? XP or Vista...and why??..thanks...

waqass

Post by waqass »

Well I tell you in simple words Vista is totally Reborn Windows with so much changes that XP can not be transformed to it. Secondly it is so heavy for a budget system that it is not good for games without a heavy system. In all aspects Vista is superior than XP but you should have system capable of handling it. In terms of game play the new direct X 10 technology is not available in Xp but for now there are very few games built for dx10. So if you have good system go for Vista simply!
leeanvan

Post by leeanvan »

i prefer windows XP , why?
Because is more fastes , dont requiered a SUPER COMPUTER, which 512ram in xp i can do wonderfull things , in VISTA wich 512 ram i cando NOTHING. GREETHINGS :D
ANYKOF COMBO MOVIE
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Don't use 'super computer', it has another description and is of another kind of computer that you know of... Still so, both are the same speed.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Vista has so many bugs atm, it asks you to be administrator when you are.... its just really buggy.
bilalghouri

Post by bilalghouri »

i prefer xp over vista cuz my ram is too low.. just 256 mb :(
darkdesi

Post by darkdesi »

in this moment i prefer XP, why? Cause lot of programs, like Games That Works Perfect on XP, doesn't Works on Vista, so Thats something i DOn't Like from Vista.
simbox2

Post by simbox2 »

I prefer XP, Vista has to many problems and i hate how it ask you "Do you wish to proceed with this application" or something like that.
forex_199

Post by forex_199 »

look it's different between prefer and use, i prefer vista , still have some bugs but it's great and xp had alot of bugs when released , but iam use xp caus my pc is too low equip.

asap i'll change my pc and change to vista :D
iBye

Post by iBye »

I prefer XP, I like it as it is. I am not planing on using vista.
Tired of Newbies asking Questions? Tell them www.UseGoogleFFS.com