Windows Seven

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
Tails5

Windows Seven

Post by Tails5 »

I read in PC World that now that Microsoft has finished Windows Vista, they are already starting to work on a new operating system, codenamed "Windows Seven," what do you think the new OS will be like?

Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

Tails5 wrote:I read in PC World that now that Microsoft has finished Windows Vista, they are already starting to work on a new operating system, codenamed "Windows Seven," what do you think the new OS will be like?
hopfully nothing like its brother vista ....god i want arnnie to asta la vista baby lol

i think thats how u spell it
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

:S I like Vista.... I mean, come on, 3D task switching is so impressive... not to mention the Aero interface ^_^...
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

yeah but xp can also be made to mirror XP without havin to upgrade or ne other crap lol but thats ok
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
cloggedone

Post by cloggedone »

Let's hope it's not like vista. :D
lkoreality

Post by lkoreality »

I hope it's better than vista... I want it to be nothing like it. They should make it more similar to XP and simpiler without all the crazy stuff involved for upgrading and stuff. I personally use a mac which I like much better, though its old and slow. Right now I think Apple's doing a much better job in every field than Microsoft... Just my opinion. :)
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

What about Graphics? Does the MAC have 3D Task Switching, or a cool Aero interface? :P I'm going with Windows every time ^_^ That's my opinion, and I don't think I'm ever going to change it :P
noobian

Post by noobian »

hope its better than vista, who knows, my new computer in a couple years might be XP unless new programs cant run on it =/
Vista

Post by Vista »

I like Vista
its so sweet and all of them that 3d
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

let's hope something even more better