PS3

Talk, introduce or announce any new emerging technologies that have excited you.
deepakb

Post by deepakb »

Well i don't know where you got the idea that Ps3 doesn't have online gaming. Infact they have an awesome new service called the Ps3 home on the way, which is basically an online community where each gamer is represented by mii like avatars and u can find people to play online with. I personally can't wait to get my hands on a ps3. stuck with the ps2 for now. and talking about exclusive games - Lets not forget the new metal gear solid is almost here. Oh yeah check out ign for the new ps3 home preview. its awesome.

thetarget

Post by thetarget »

PS3 is a marvelous console IMHO. No doubt the price cost a bomb, the performance and the potential of the next generation console is fully shown.
garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

One of the most attractive points of the ps3 to me is it's ability to run linux, and through that, run virtually any pre-dating console (besides the 360) via emulation. I am a heavy linux user and like playing with old games so this is somthing i love about it, sadly, i can't afford it :(
anish

Post by anish »

Ps3 is my best game station. Its is coming in a new look soon.
Vista

Post by Vista »

Thank u 4 this info
i have ps2