Segman

Free Domain Name

Post by Segman »

This website advance free domain names
urlsavings.com

Thank you

The Chief

Post by The Chief »

It's just another one of those: Complete these offers (and maybe spend some money) and then we'll give you a free domian name... you still have to do something for it and so it is not free... It is still a good offer but i do not trust sites like that... Thanks anyway, maybe someone else will appreciate it more!

Peace,
Chief
i am no longer doing: Village Productions...
it will be called: Point Blank Studios

my projects:
  • Main Website for PBS
  • Point Blank Radio (my online Rock Station)
  • Stargate: Extinction (my RPG Game)
  • I will do certain requests for web design, graphic design and maybe more... just ask!
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

im kinda ova them site they scamm u withg free stuff like laptops that u never recive and ect
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
cloggedone

Post by cloggedone »

ahhh, scam. dont we all hate scams?
delivi

Post by delivi »

hey guys when you have a reliable free webhosting service like Smoky Hosts whay do you go for such cheap sites.

The hosting provide here is what you'll get when you buy a new hosting account from other paid hosting providers.

There are only a few reliable free hosting services available online and SmokyHosts is one among them. So I'd suggest that you'd stay here post good quality posts or participate in the offers and get yur free Hosting accounts or domain names. :)

NOTE: Please delete the previous post. I accidentally hit enter.
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

The Chief wrote:It's just another one of those: Complete these offers (and maybe spend some money) and then we'll give you a free domian name... you still have to do something for it and so it is not free... It is still a good offer but i do not trust sites like that... Thanks anyway, maybe someone else will appreciate it more!

Peace,
Chief

ya i hate when there are like surveys for free stuff, but its free but when u fill out the survey they make you like complete a couple offers that cost money because those offers are from the free item's sponsers so then they get money etheir way if u get it for free theyll still get money from the survey offers.
anish

Post by anish »

I have sign uped there but how can i gain points.
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Another thing and problem, I have signed up for other offers, not of what I know of here. What I thought was that the chances are 1:100. What for we sign up for? We can just earn it, don't wait for the chance, instead, grab the opportunity and the time to earn the money to buy what you need instead of waiting for the chance to come. It's all yours if you do it.
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

In the end you spend more money getting 'free' domains, than just buying it -_-
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Yes, indeed. Nowadays, why there are such services arising is that to suit to the fact that people have the urge to while and waste and bore their time away on this useless offers. (-Unless their priority is measured to of importance and they trust that they'll gain from the offer<s>)