Subtittled or Dubbed?

noobian

Post by noobian »

it takes away from the movie you're watching - like i said, the original voices are usually better and they line up.

noobcrewz

Post by noobcrewz »

sub titles please =]
noobcrewz.com - Sydney Shufflers!
laermed

Post by laermed »

Serenity wrote:When you watch a foreign language movie: Do you prefer watching a movie that is subtitled or dubbed into a language you understand?

I prefer subtitled movies and tv shows myself. There's something odd about watching people act out a scene and the voices are independent of the actors' mouths.

And umm...Im a FAST reader lol

yeah, prefer subtitled movies and tv,as you see!!
KillerzMind1

Post by KillerzMind1 »

It really just depends. If I were to be watching a good foreign movie, but the English version has some good voice-acting, then I'll listen to it as I don't want to be bothered having to read it. If it's bad voice-acting, however, then I'd rather read than listen to some terrible voice-acting.
anish

Post by anish »

I like watching the foreign movie becoz they all are of new type and of a new cool story.
ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

i would prefer Both if possible. ;)
Vista

Post by Vista »

i love watching baghdad
virky

Post by virky »

For me it depends of what kind of movie it is. If it's a animation/cartoon I think it better if they use dubbed. If not I think subtitle is better.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

I prefer subtitles it's much better !
aalmighty

Post by aalmighty »

i prefer subtitles, as the people in the movie look far more natural and convincing speaking in their own voices/languages than dubbing.