do you like to spend your holiday at home?

Christmas, Easter, Halloween...talk about
your favorite holiday!
godam64

do you like to spend your holiday at home?

Post by godam64 »

usually i spent my holiday at home and do many things with internet or playing games on ps2 or pc.

yadhie

Post by yadhie »

some times i spend my time read in my room or playing computer game
sometimes i go to my family home just to visited them
beside of do my home work from my lecture
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

If im home, Im usually reading something or listening to music. I havent been getting online as much as I used to so I dont think I'd spent a holiday just doing that.
noobian

Post by noobian »

i usually stay home and chill, sometimes for winter break we'll go skiiing or something in the mountains
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

i spend most of mi holidays up mi dads block or at the farm ridin the motorbikes or drivin mi paddok bomb lol
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
Saromus

Post by Saromus »

godam64 wrote:usually i spent my holiday at home and do many things with internet or playing games on ps2 or pc.

LOL, it depends on the holiday i dont usually get time to go on vaacation during the holidays since the school breaks like spring break winter break are so short lol its like only a week for me ):
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

depending on the holiday, i usually like spending time with my family, its not very often that everyone is home and getting together, talking over a nice dinner.
anish

Post by anish »

During Holidays I want to go to somewhere away from my house with my friends. And enjoy there.
4ran

Post by 4ran »

well... i usually spend most of the holiday at home ciz i find it more usufull and joyfull.. doing things with the family or just hanging around and doing this and that ... reading or playing some GB or PS... so yes .. i like to spend holidays at home as long as i have something to do !
sakhan

Post by sakhan »

yeah i feal great to spent my holiday's at home as i create activites for my self so i
really enjoy