Not an IPOD fan

I believe that iPods are like a new generation for music!!
Serenity

Not an IPOD fan

Post by Serenity »

Ive used pretty much every type of Ipod out there, the 60gig hard drive types to the newly designed Ipod shuffle. Im just not an Ipod fan due to experience. I've had 7 players total including ones that needed to be sent back multiple times. Not to mention my hatred of Itunes. Long story.... ah make that long boring story.

Trust me I was heart broken after each product failed on me, but I still love their laptops/desktops.

I recently got a Creative Vision M after reading Cnet's review on this player. OH MY GOD, I love this thing. So far no dead batteries, no drivers issues and I LOVE how this thing handles video. No wonder it got a higher review rating and a better recommendation.

Anyone else out there avoiding Apple when it comes to music players?

eyanchao

Post by eyanchao »

yes i like the ipod,i like it very much,because It is the carrier of music and Broadcast the timbre a lot better than the other player!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

eyanchao wrote:yes i like the ipod,i like it very much,because It is the carrier of music and Broadcast the timbre a lot better than the other player!
That wasn't what I was asking for. I was asking for people who do NOT like the Ipod. There are plenty of other threads here for people who are fans of Ipods.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Don't really like anything apple. I like all the creative players creative does a good job when it comes to music in general. Oh and yeah itunes disappoints me as well.
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

Jonxmartini wrote:Don't really like anything apple. I like all the creative players creative does a good job when it comes to music in general. Oh and yeah itunes disappoints me as well.
Creative really does make a damn good mp3 player. I dont think I'd trade my Zen Vision for it's weight in gold....eh maybe I would depending on the exchange rate :)
noobian

Post by noobian »

our family got an ipod nano to share for the holidays. it made this disgustingly loud buzzing noise, so we returned it. sure enough, the new one made the same noise. returned it again, and the new one has been fine. ipods are nice, but sometimes unreliable and batteries die fast.
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

noobian wrote:our family got an ipod nano to share for the holidays. it made this disgustingly loud buzzing noise, so we returned it. sure enough, the new one made the same noise. returned it again, and the new one has been fine. ipods are nice, but sometimes unreliable and batteries die fast.
omfg thats the noise that mine used to make when i would plug it in to charghe but mine was busted it was thrown across the classroom and broke they need to make them stronger and a longer battery would be good
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

m3t4l wrote:omfg thats the noise that mine used to make when i would plug it in to charghe but mine was busted it was thrown across the classroom and broke they need to make them stronger and a longer battery would be good
You threw it accross the room? I dont think many devices would work after being treated like that....but I dont think I wouldnt wanna test my Creative to be sure. lol
m3t4l

Post by m3t4l »

i didnt throw it some a$$hole in mi class through mi pencil case and it was in there but yea apple should have tested that as well
m3t4l.org
metal
hacking a computer near u!!!!!
Serenity

Post by Serenity »

m3t4l wrote:i didnt throw it some a$$hole in mi class through mi pencil case and it was in there but yea apple should have tested that as well
Kinda like how Ford and Chevy test their vehicles in crash impact labs? Actually I think an independent lab does that through the Insurance companies...I dont think we could afford an Apple that is "people" proof... made of the same material as the airplace blackboxes..