Gogglebox TV

Discuss anything about your favorite TV shows....
wawa

Gogglebox TV

Post by wawa »

Haven’t got a satellite dish or cable box? No need to worry, now you can Watch TV on PC Online with Gogglebox TV™. Watch over 2,000 Worldwide channels including movies, childrens, comedy, news, music channels, **** channels and MUCH MORE…If your into sport then you can watch live football (Premiership, Champions League, International, Italian, Portugese, French, Spanish etc), Other sports (Boxing, F1, WWE, Rally, Basketball, Cricket, Baseball etc) whatever your sport, we’ve got it. With Gogglebox TV™ watching tv online is simply a pleasure. The BIGGEST and BEST package available!!

homepage http://www.goggleboxtv.com/

kainengland

Post by kainengland »

It Doesnt Work I Have Had It Before
noobian

Post by noobian »

tv on your computer has a while to go..i signed up to be part of Joost beta and its slow, and has few channels. hopefully in the not too distant future tv will be full quality on computer screens.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

havent tried out Gogglebox TV, but i´ve tried out simillar kinds of those programs. Mostly the channels on those programs are really bad( and most of them are free channels). And i dont think Gogglebox TV is different than the programs i used, and i dont think those programs can compete wit real tv. So i dont think people should spend their money on those programs.

Btw there is a site where u can watch worldwide free channels( just google for it,and u will find it). And its free, and i think u get the same channels as u get with most of the online tv softwares.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH