Why noone can stp the P2P

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
shanker

Why noone can stp the P2P

Post by shanker »

i heard it was because the "internet does not belong to anyone or any country", internet is organised* and maintained bu NSPs (Network Service Providers) and ISPs (Internet Service Providers) resides within NSPs.

so if u were the owner of a single NSPs, then u'll own the entire P2P netowork and no one can or will sue or violating any copyrights, because u own the internet. llolzzzzzz

as someone said, we make the rules and at the end, we regret making them in the first place because we are haunted by our own rules

p.s. is this how sharemans network(kazaa) is able to be online till now?

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Um you absolutlely make no sence what so ever.. what are you even talking about?

Do you mean why can't no one stop P2P. P2P on games mean Pay 2 Play.. but I think your talking about the services like Kazaa and Napster... they can be stopped and will eventually all be made to pay to join. Because wether or not the internet isn't owned by anyone the P2P sites are breaking copywritten laws that prevent people from sharing music, videos, and other files... That's why they CAN be stopped.. I mean the P2P itself can't be stopped but the government can tell them what can and cannot go through the P2P sites.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!