adming read this please, its an emergency!!!

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
shanker

adming read this please, its an emergency!!!

Post by shanker »

hey admin,

ive tried mailing you but it dun work, cause i dun get ne replys.

basically, i've ussed ur hosting for a month to develop my site and its almost done. now dat i have a paid hosting, i want one day access to my account that is suspended, so i can download a backup of my 7 databases from ur host.

can you please please grant me the access, just one day.

then u can delete my account

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Since you had opted for the hosting in exchange of smokybucks type of account, and you dont have enough smokybucks to pay for your hosting that you used. So you will have to first earn that many smokybucks and then PM me to reactivate your account.

I do not respond to mails coz for any kind of support you can either post here or PM me. But no support will be entertained through mail.
shanker

Post by shanker »

how much bucks do u want me to pay to re-activate da account FOR ONE DAY!!!! :(
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

You are using the beginers package. So you must pay 20smokybucks.

This amount is not for that one day. But it is for the month that you used the hosting for.
shanker

Post by shanker »

dude, cant u adjust ur self or something huh?

all i need is a one friggin day access to the mysql section, so i get get ma stuff and get out. then u can fun doing what ever u want wid my account, i wont care

why u being so :evil:
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

shanker wrote:dude, cant u adjust ur self or something huh?

all i need is a one friggin day access to the mysql section, so i get get ma stuff and get out. then u can fun doing what ever u want wid my account, i wont care

why u being so :evil:
Rules are rules dude. If i keep giving exceptions for everyone asking me like this, then i will have a tough time to run this service.
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

xexe, someone have done realy stupid mistake: asked shadmin to suspend acc but didn't done mysql and files backup :P But now i see that shanker is realy active in forum :D
shanker

Post by shanker »

omg....

owww welll, rules are rules

its just that, admin, how can anyone talk in a forum tat is kinda borin. dere is nothing interesting to talk about

oh btw Lixas, i didnt ask admin to delete my account, he suspeneded it before i had a chance to backup my SQLs
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

shanker wrote:omg....

owww welll, rules are rules

its just that, admin, how can anyone talk in a forum tat is kinda borin. dere is nothing interesting to talk about

oh btw Lixas, i didnt ask admin to delete my account, he suspeneded it before i had a chance to backup my SQLs
Shanker i suspended your account because you didnt have enough smokybucks in your account for the renewal of your account. By the way, i dont know howcome you realised it today coz your account has been suspended ever since the 5th of this month for that reason. I had sent you a notification then itself.

And as of you are concerned for blaming these forums to be a boring place. Let me just remind you that forums are made active or boring by the members involved in participating in them. And you are one of them.
shanker

Post by shanker »

lolz, sowie about pissing u off admin, i'll keep shut