Skin change maybe?

Any suggestions for the improvement of the site can be posted here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I for one like the current theme but then again there arn't many theme's I actually enjoy.

I would suggest multiple themes for the user's to choose through. It would allow Smokyhosts to keep their default theme and please those who want lighter more "cheerful" themes which just make me sick lol. The optional themes wouldn't need to match the theme of smokyhosts since the people who can choose would already be members and wouldn't mind the non-matchingness of the theme.

But as for this being default I would vote to keep it.

EDIT: On another note obviously most of you who suggest a theme change havn't worked with phpbb or vBulleten mods each theme has to have code entered for each mod being displayed on the theme. If you offered assistance to help code the themes I believe more themes would be implemented but normally once I suggest a theme on any website I have, using Php Nuke and have my mods installed I normally don't change themes or have more themes implemented. I'm pretty sure some of the mods added to the forums have been coded into the theme. So unless you find a "catchy" and loving theme for SHAdmin to like and use... chances of a theme change are very slim. :)

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
yphanh2002

Post by yphanh2002 »

Yeah, I would suggest multiple themes for the user's to choose through.Adn I like default skin, becasue it's light. (my connect is too low)
mburnz

Post by mburnz »

SHAdmin wrote:leo has suggested a special template design for smokyhosts.com website which you all can see at http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3680

Feel free to vote for the design looking at the preview, and also comment on what else would like things be changed/added/removed by posting a reply at http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3680 so that it will help me finalize a new template for smokyhosts and also accepting all your views to keep all of your satisfied and attracted to the website design.
And be sure to go to the second page and check out the second design which is the real winner IMHO :)