Couple Ideas

Show off your ideas!! Here are our future scientists!!
Contractjack

Couple Ideas

Post by Contractjack »

My idea for the nEw technologys are having Cars run on Rubbish, So we'd be paying less money on tax's of The City Council Garbage and have more cash to spend or purchase a domain from SMokyHost's XD haha

More LOLLIES haha
Dont you hate it when your eating lollies and then your packet is only got one left haha imagine a button you press and it refills hahaha "So good bye to World Hunger".

Computer'ized Mountain Bike
- You use a computer to control the bike, So you can have aperson to race on that bike down hills that make you go FAST, But to prevent Stacks, The Computer'ized chip or something just makes the bike lean or something to make it balanced an not stack, Pretty stupid idea but my immagination is bit weird.

A Software called "NOSS"
- Lol hmm well NOSS makes you go fast right? Then imagine a Software programmed to make your Computers Speed/Internet Speed Boost for awhile untill your Registration/Membership Runs out haha Good way to make cash lol.

Ahhmmm i got heaps i'll tell you lads some other time.

http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

You bike man im curently getting ready for the snow biking season to start off. Wiked late snow this year but its finaly here so im off to the mountains to have a good time maybe you could think of a traction system for my bike so i can get ride of those stupid spiked tires?
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

Yeah i bike, Almost everyday in the afternoon and the Spiked tyres are mad, but i prefer them to be like smooth and a bit worn out, It's a good feeling when you drift around corners and on grass/gravel when it rains, But i usually use Spiked Tryes, Full Grip-on Tyres its much easier for me to get away using them from the Police, When they come after me for 'Wearing No Helmet'.

Just bunnyhop over the gutter, Threw a ally way, Only way they'd catch you is if you stop or they get a Helicopter on to you, Which most likely wouldnt happen but its mad an breath taking when your involved in a cop chase with 2 normal cars and 1 Paddy Wagon.

hahaha Cops havnt caught me for the past 10 years ive been riding a bike.

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
suni

Post by suni »

they have cars that run on trash but the people who make them get killed and their plans get *lost* so we may never be able to use the technology.
Sunita
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

suni wrote:they have cars that run on trash but the people who make them get killed and their plans get *lost* so we may never be able to use the technology.
do the cars smell bad my freinds truck runs on the grease that gets through out by like mcy ds and chinesse resturants but he doesnt get alot of power with it so hes puting his old engine back in and taking the alternatvie fuel one back to the shop to make more powerful
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

Help me out Friends on this forum

Register at this link below yeah? so i get a credit then i'll be able to get a free domain :D come on help 'Contractjack' out.

http://www.xpango.com?ref=90123320

thanks alot

noobian

Post by noobian »

i would try and help for that, but it didnt work for me or my friend. xpango aint what its all cracked up to be.
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

hahaha, its alright noobian, If i do succeed and get my self that nokia 6680 from it then i'll get it and delete my account because these 7 day waiting periods just to activate 1 credit is tiring me out.

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

LoL dude are your ideas ajoke??cause i'm really laughing. Let me start:
1. Cars running on rubish sounds good, but nowadays there a cars running on water, that's a more better way and doesnt smell bad.

2. The lollies part loool. If u want to have more lollies then just buy more and put them in your pocket. Or did u mean refilling your pockets for free? cause that's more a nice way.

3. Computer'ized Mountain Bike thats a good idea.

4. Noss will have to compete with other companies, incase u didnt know there are programs that cleans your pc and makes it go faster/smoother. And about boosting your internet connection, there are also software for that. The only thing is thoses softwares dont work. The only way to get a faster internet connection is by paying more to your isp.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
godam64

Post by godam64 »

make a bike balance it the most difficult job to do.
trycycle mountain bike will looks so ugly :D