What is your favourite iPod?

I believe that iPods are like a new generation for music!!
leosean

Post by leosean »

nano nano...of course nano

kainengland

Post by kainengland »

I got A Ipod Nano 2 Gig And I have droped it and still working
+
mfrna

Post by mfrna »

nano is my choice :)
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Bulletproof wrote:iphone is not an ipod but the ipod nano second generation is awsome!
Technicaly its not "just" an ipod however once of its feature is it works like an ipod with teh "ipod" function built in to play music and i beleive video but im not sure about the video. But your right since it does so muhc more then jsut be an ipod i guese it technicaly isnt an ipod. Excuse the spelling just woke up and have a hangover dont wanna deal with corect gramar right now lol
Arino

Post by Arino »

I really prefer iPod nano - it's really cool and nice, companed to iPod video or Shuffle - it is really golden middle. My friend has one. I don't have one for the reason that i have SonyEricsson w810i (MemoryStick 2GB)- the hybrid of cell and walkman player
anupat3l

Post by anupat3l »

If i was forced to get a product by apple it would be the Iphone.. I basically hate ipods as their music database is crappy.. not as easy as drag and drop into an explorer folder.. u gotta get itunes and all that crap .. WINAMP FTW
yphanh2002

Post by yphanh2002 »

My favourite ipod is nano. Because it's slim and attractive color:D
xakir

Post by xakir »

the shuffle! the new shuffle's just amazing!
MattJoseph

Post by MattJoseph »

I like Ipod Videos when im on like a plane or something, but i prefer nano on the go ( I have a nano, my dad has a video)
silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

i like the ipod nano, although they have the new ipod videos and iphones, nano is my favourite