Apple iPhone!!!

I believe that iPods are like a new generation for music!!
barnes

Post by barnes »

noobian wrote:it does look sleek and all, but its overpriced and not really a phone after all of those features...
I don't think it it too over priced considering what this thing can do. But for everyday normal usage, I doubt I would get its money worth too. I mean sure, I bet your paying some money just for the name, but its not alot of money. Its worth it cost reallly.

garfunkel

Post by garfunkel »

the iPhone is very much an overpriced product, i expect it to be a success but it doesn't help it when it is very expensive. It will break easily, it NOT a "revolutionary phone", is overpriced, easily scratchable screen. And on top of that runs a very restrictive OS. and can only support one tele com.
Zero4749

Post by Zero4749 »

Its alot of money for an iphone. I heard they give you around 80gb or something like that. I think they are focusing more on the ipod function rather than the call functions which can be a mistake.
daddygotech

Post by daddygotech »

Though it may seem expensive a little bit for now, who knows what the future calls for, but in future, Apple iPhone will be known as the source of phone Innovation especially its use of Fluid UI and Web2 technologies, Ajax.

No matter what, i would still have to stress that Apple is sorta an innovator company. It's just helping new technologies to get running. Like that Dojo's Ajax, a new web2 technology. And Mac OS X's Fluid interfaces: It's like they're using a new innovation of theirs to promote their own products, making itself known as independant.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

its a good start but i wont buy one until its absolutely proven itself to be reliable and worth the money(which it most likely isn't). I don't like apple anyway but no one else is making something in the same class as the iphone. I will wait till the 2nd gen of this phone comes out hopefully cheaper and better made to get one.
gikian

Post by gikian »

i am still unable to understand why there is so much interest about ipone. there are many phone already available in asia atleast that perform all the functions performed by iphone, i myself ave nokia mobile that can play music , i am using 2gb memory card which is more than enough for my needs. its browser is also satisfactory. the only thing that i liked about iphone is its look and touch screen.