i gained enough payment for the whole month in a day!! XD

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
ImmortalRonin

i gained enough payment for the whole month in a day!! XD

Post by ImmortalRonin »

(yesterday) i gained enough payment for the whole month in a day! =P well, i kinda did some posting on the first couple of days but not alot.

anyways, i realized that i need about 50 posts to get 20 smoky bucks. thats a large amount to me O_o but then again, i did it in pretty much a day so... ppl, stop complaining! =P

this 20 smoky bucks requirement will make alot of ppl spam wont it?

ie. most of my posts were of opinions and almost of no use. i pretty much posted in anything that i could have in and i barely made enough to make the requirement

so what do you all think about this? (yes! another topic to get smokybucks on! >_>)

philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

Well as long as your posts are actually SOMEWHAT meaningful, then your good. I had 2 deleted last night that i made because they were only one word. Shadmin does watch!!!
ImmortalRonin

Post by ImmortalRonin »

hahah, well.. i made an indecent post in the "3 word story" game and it got deleted. surprising :shock:
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

ImmortalRonin wrote:hahah, well.. i made an indecent post in the "3 word story" game and it got deleted. surprising :shock:
How can you be so surprised even after you yourself accept the fact that it was indecent :?: :?:
ImmortalRonin

Post by ImmortalRonin »

Shadmin does watch!!!
that was what i was referring to. its just surprising that you even look at such posts. guess you have alot of time eh? :lol:
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

being admin is hard work, besides there are mods too -_-
ImmortalRonin

Post by ImmortalRonin »

yea.. 2 mods and one admins as far as i know. but this forum is still small currently. more mods will be needed sooner or later
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

yeah, getting the neccesary posts isnt too difficult, though it's hard to keep a psuedo intellectual thread going that actually is rewarding to participate in. most times i am just replying to this kind of crap.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
philwill30

Post by philwill30 »

crap? this is not crap! we have helped a young one see the error of his ways.......ok so its crap.
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

i just mean like people posting things for the sake of posting. there are no "hot" topics or anything. nothing that i see and i think to myself, "oh i want to reply to that". but i guess that can be expected.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.