help pls

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

damen57

help pls

Post by damen57 »

my site dosnt work any more it may be because i didnt put an add there but i havnt been oon forums for ages and i thought the add thing was removed

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

As you say, that you havent been on the forums for ages, that itself is one reason why your site may not be accessible, because your site doenst exist anymore!!

Smokyhosts.com free hosting has a 20 days inactivity limit in the forums, if you dont make even a single post in 20 days, then your hosting account is deleted.
damen57

hmmm

Post by damen57 »

can my account be reactivated then.....?????
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

You need to re-request for a new account. Follow the procedure from http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php
damen57

Post by damen57 »

ok it seems to be back
annamarie

Post by annamarie »

SHAdmin wrote:You need to re-request for a new account. Follow the procedure from http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php
mmm shad that mean if we dont active and the host been delete nothing can recover back ?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

annamarie wrote:mmm shad that mean if we dont active and the host been delete nothing can recover back ?
Yes, every member is given 20 days time from the day his hosting account gets suspended. If he/she doesnt get it re-activated, then all the data is deleted and can not be retrieved again.
delivi

Post by delivi »

Admin please kindly consider this policy if in case due to illness or any unavoidable cirumstances if a person is not able to post in the forum then the person will lose all his hard work will be lost, so it would be great of you if you'd please kindly extend the period as long as the user has sufficient amount of points for the period of inactivity.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

delivi wrote:Admin please kindly consider this policy if in case due to illness or any unavoidable cirumstances if a person is not able to post in the forum then the person will lose all his hard work will be lost, so it would be great of you if you'd please kindly extend the period as long as the user has sufficient amount of points for the period of inactivity.
It will be considered (and has already been considered under many such occasions) only on special request if you send a PM to be stating the same. I guess 20 days inactivity limit is quite reasonable.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

it is reasonable in some **** but what if somebody goes on holidays or the internet gets cut off and they cant PM you or are grounded and cant go on the PC to pm u