Learning Java

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
V2000

Learning Java

Post by V2000 »

I want to become a Advanced Java Programmer, but im having trouble starting up, Can someone help me with finding some site's where i can begin because my future job is to be a Advanced programmer but i know C++ and Bit of Python but i just intend to Learn Java and become a Strong Programmer in Java.

Anyone have any link's or can please provide me link's to where i can start learning Java even if it's the basic's because i want to start from the Begining.

Will work my way up for that .info
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

google....or w3schools.com
Jayke

Post by Jayke »

It's a wonderful and complex language, if you have some money I recommend a book, go to course.com (i think it's spelt right) and lookg for the Fundelmentals of Java.
chitresh

Post by chitresh »

i learned JAVA from sum microsystem's ebook..... it was really nice
locust

Post by locust »

java has extremely well **** source code through sun's api.
there are many examples and functions on the web site on how to develop and code in java
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

do search at google or java sites over the net
raina

Post by raina »

Java is a wonderful language.But it is complex.I advice u that u better go for a course rather than searching it on net,if u want to become a professional..
JessChu

Post by JessChu »

i want to learn too
Contractjack

Post by Contractjack »

Chitresh, think i could get a copy of the Ebook off you.
http://www.emailcash.com.au/join.asp?refer=L75414

register above to get free cash just buy doing surveys, real money, real people, no jokes.
locust

Post by locust »

books are good as well .
there are alot of java api's floating on the net i'm sure you can just find a lot of references and tutorials on the net