Browser Problem

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
Tails5

Browser Problem

Post by Tails5 »

I was browsing SmokyHosts when suddenly the site background dissapeared, I'm using Opera, and I think I accidently hit a shortcut key but don't know which one, can anyone help me?

desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

maybe you can try to firefox..for me, it's stable...
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

Okay, FireFox seems to work, thankyou
rwshthn

there is more

Post by rwshthn »

more good like
firefox-or
opera-or
netescape-or
avan
and more ................
X-Solo

Post by X-Solo »

I am using Opera and the menu bar does not appear... whats wrong?
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

smokyhosts.com template has been tested to be working perfectly on Internet Explorer as well as Firefox.

Would be great if others who are using some other browser may post here, if possible with a screenshot, in this thread if they find any problem with the template with that perticular browser.

NOTE::For the Smokyhosts.com main navigation bar you will need flash plugin installed into your browser.
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

I've been/and still using opera for a long time,and i've nvr experienced the background of any site disappearing.Maybe u changed something else in opera cause i dont think it comes through hitting a hotkey
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

could also be a security thing i know my old firewall blocked all sorts of things that you wouldnt think it would block for instance entire sties would only show in html unless i put them on a safe list and if i **** on a link that the security system didnt like it wouldnt open or tell me it wasnt gonna open it would just sit there and i had know way of getting around it. Needless to say i got rid of that stuff and got new stuff that works better.
Felipee

Post by Felipee »

Lately Im getting many problems with sites sometimes I try with IE 7 others with fiefox 2 (I have only this 2 installed here) and sometimes the both doesnt work... Im sick of it =/ But with smoky I had no problems... at least yet... good luck with opera I have never tried it =/