MySpace

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
KingSpore

Post by KingSpore »

I think its fun because you can add some celebrities and post messages for them. Some of them are fake, of course, but some are real and have proof, so that's kinda neat.

Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Yeah the guy that owns fox owns myspace aswell not tom like everyone thinks
SqlByte

Post by SqlByte »

Well im usualy using stuff that most of my "real life" friends use, like MSN and IRC. Here none use AIM, ICQ and some of them didnt even heard of myspace :)
I dont even like MSN and IRC but i gota stay in touch, myspace sux :P
delivi

Post by delivi »

i dont use my space as it consumes a lot of bandwidth

so i'll not acess using dailup connection
3sky

Post by 3sky »

vinter wrote:what's myspace?
myspace.com
mburnz

wot is moispaze

Post by mburnz »

moispaze.con is a website where peepole who don't have the wherewithall to find froee hosting (like us gurus on smokyhosts) can have a web presence and become part of a large web community. Similar to beebo you can create a user account and fill in a few formz and hey presto people can find u on the web. You can browse the community and ask ppl to be yr 'friend'. This allows you to exchange messages, post comments and stuff like that. What has helped moispaxe.cow to become so huge is that music and video are easily shared. There are special profiles for bands who want to share their muzic. Bands and musicians of all kinds are on moyspaxe with The video thing is made possible thru youtube (I dare you, ask us what youtube is). Most people you encounter on mispayze.cos are genuine but the usuall warnings about 'online pals' always apply. Soryy for the terribil spilling. and yes Rupert mirdock owns moispaze.con
haseeb

Post by haseeb »

I dont like Myspace either its just a useless thing.
raina

Post by raina »

i too thinks whats there in Myspace..
Tails5

Post by Tails5 »

I am not an addict, but I do have a MySpace account, I use it just for fun mainly
Webmaster Yoda: You must confront the cPanel. Then, and only then, a webmaster will you be.
Julius Caesar: Veni, vidi, posti
monk

Post by monk »

not an addict, but like it... i got many real friends from all around connected there. its got many features, yeah... i havent used them much, but like that they're available. here's my "space" so you can get an idea of one use it could have: http://www.myspace.com/monkstyla

it could easily get outta hand and become massive (like it probably already has) but doesnt mean u gotta use it that way. its not webhosting either, you can upload a limited number of original music [¿4?]. and u must follow a layout to a certain extent. i have met people thru this, being a semi-social and hospitable person i was able to host some very cool travellers in my home and spend an excellent week.

peace.
m
http://monk.thesmokylounge.com ... might be a bit too psychedelic for you.