MySpace

General discussion regarding computers can be carried out here.
roalf

MySpace

Post by roalf »

Are you a MySpace addict? I don't really get what fun people see with it. LOL! :P No offense but it sounds too **** to me. Well, that's just my opinion. :D

Temple

Post by Temple »

I don't see what the big deal is either. If you want a page for your pictures or something, make a blog. IF you use it for keeping up with friends, get MSN, AIM, or other IM programs. MySpace is just stupid if you ask me.
Fourteen Crosstown

Post by Fourteen Crosstown »

In truth, it all depends on what you do on MySpace that makes me wonder. If you just want to meet people and stuff, that's fine. That's all I do. I don't think many people have much of the interest that I do, and that I don't get involved in relationships or get into certain sense (it's pretty obvious when it comes to MySpace).

Blogs are ways too, but how many people want to see blogs? When you want many ways for people to see your site, besides the randomness of search engines, then MySpace and other places are ways of doing it.

Besides, I met some MySpace people at Laser Quest early in the summer, and all we did was play lasertag (and I won). See, it all depends on what you do on MySpace that makes it so '****', as you say, Roalf. But then again, if you think MySpace is focused on a certain thing then perhaps you might need to stay away from it and let others who focus on networking - and perhaps website traffic - use
MySpace and a lot of other things for that.

There is such a thing as the 'ignore' button when it comes to MySpace. It should be used to filter out all of the stuff that makes yo uhave such an opinion. Because MySpace and some of the other places are not just of that.

And not all people have those messengers. Hence some of my friends in MySpace.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

myspace is just a socila network, its like a blog and even inclues a blog with every acount but allso incluse other things like an easy to maintain homepage comments messages music player stuff like that. Alot of people dont no how to make a real website and cant afford to buy eidtors to help them so myspace is an easy way around it. But most of all its just pop culture. Its like a snowball effect the more people have it the more people want it. Especialy high schoolers and college kids.
vinter

Post by vinter »

what's myspace?
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

vinter wrote:what's myspace?
Is that a joke or do you really not know because if you really dont know thats actualy a little scary...
Joseby

Post by Joseby »

I do have to admit that the first thing I do when I sit down in from of my computer I go straight my myspace. I don't know why but I just do. At first I just got it because my friends just told me to get. Yeah yeah, peer pressure lol. At first it just sat there all empty.

But as time went on I had more and more time on my hands to kill so I just started messing around with my myspace page. I just put things about myself i.e. what I like, things I like to do etc. etc. And before I new it I was HOOKED on myspace. It's blocked at my school but I ALWAYS find proxies to be able to log in into myspace during school to see i I have gotten new comments, mail, or friend requests. Oh and by the way I'm not one of those people who's goal is to have like a million billion "friends." The only people I really do have on my myspace are just the people I really know.

One of these day the mypsace craze for me will end. I don't know when but it will.
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

Joseby wrote:.

One of these day the mypsace craze for me will end. I don't know when but it will.
Ive said that many times i delte my myspace and then the next week i just make a new one lol.
sebastianfrench

Post by sebastianfrench »

Myspace by the way who owns it?
I see all the fox-channel programs are hosted on myspace to watch them online [podcast] and i had my doubts and still do wonder how and why?

Anyone can answer?
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

roalf wrote:Are you a MySpace addict? I don't really get what fun people see with it. LOL! :P No offense but it sounds too **** to me. Well, that's just my opinion. :D
m8 i got the same opinion about myspace,and i guess plennty ppl does :P
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH