smk

Fantastico: TikiWiki Problem

Post by smk »

When I try to install TikiWiki I get this:
Install TikiWiki (3/3)

/home/smkthes/public_html/wiki/db/tiki-db.php configured
/home/smkthes/public_html/wiki/db/local.php configured
/home/smkthes/public_html/wiki/data.sql configured

Warning: fread(): Length parameter must be greater than 0. in /tmp/cpanel_phpengine.1159759958.72333392.80763481842 on line 1276

Please notice:

We only offer auto-installation and auto-configuration of TikiWiki but do not offer any kind of support.

You need a username and a password to enter the admin area. Your username is ***. Your password is *******.

The full URL to this installation of TikiWiki: http://smk.thesmokylounge.com/wiki/
and then when I go to the address I get this:
Warning: main(tiki-setup.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/smkthes/public_html/wiki/index.php on line 8

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'tiki-setup.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/smkthes/public_html/wiki/index.php on line 8
Any Ideas...

Cory: Mr. Feeny, under my desk is a key. It opens locker 703 in a Florida station. In there is all my homework from the past 5 years. I'm actually a wonderful student. I listen and I know everything.
Mr. F: What's the capital of Montana?
Cory: You're not going to Florida, are you?
---------------------
Eric: I have a question that I'm going to need a yes or no answer to. How many people get into Yale each year?
Mr. F
: No.
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Thread is being moved to the PHP help forum as there you can get more help.
rwshthn

i dont know

Post by rwshthn »

i dont know why it come but sure your pc cant aply for it