technique

All the graphics design related talk can be done here.
suni

technique

Post by suni »

when you are doing a graphic how do you go about it? do you draw it out first or do you just go from whatever is in your head? tell us your techniques!

Sunita
ivanlexbert

Post by ivanlexbert »

you just need to know all the functions of almost all the button then it's up to your self what to do! :)
miroku404

Post by miroku404 »

well i just do what ever
Eclipse

Post by Eclipse »

well with me I just open program I want to use and just start making stuff keeping in mind that I have been learning how to use photoshop and other programs for serveral years now. :P
Envoxia

Depends on the funtion.

Post by Envoxia »

It really depends on the funtion of the graphic that i'm creating. If it's a page header, page footer, button, banner, or just for artistic release. Then I have to figure out how I want it to look, what the theme of the page will be. I usually use stock imagery because i'm not so great at freehanding (or would it be freemousing?) it. I mess around with the same image in several different ways, trying to decide on exactly what look I want, which tends to be difficult because i'm EXTREMELY indecisive.
Once I get the look I want, I incorporate it into a layout visually and if i'm satisfied, I go ahead and proceed with the fun part, coding. :o
rwshthn

like you see

Post by rwshthn »

like you want
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

i think imagine it first then start drawing main lines then the rest finally details
darko

Post by darko »

it really depends on what i'm doing, when i'm making a graphic, i first imagine what i want the image to look like, if there's some image and gfx that i wanna add i just prepare everything then start, but if i'm making a web template, first i draw everything i need on a white paper, then try to make it with psp
Darko
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

i mostly just use tutorials to make my sigs
Auron the Paladin

Post by Auron the Paladin »

For me, its just experimenting until I get a good one.