Frozen Days - a chiili trip in tel aviv streets

Itaiber2000

Frozen Days - a chiili trip in tel aviv streets

Post by Itaiber2000 »

well, i didn't saw it yet, but i'm going to very soon. "frozen days" by danny lerner is a low budget film-noir in black and white that tell the story meow, a young girl leaving in tel-aviv who loves to party in night clubs and surfing the web, she decide one night to meet her chat buddy alex in a club, but a sucide bomber interput that meeting, she survived and finds alex in the hospital. then she moves in alex apratment and th nigbers start refer to her as alex. she became him, assumes his identy and finds herself sinking into a dangerous and deluded reality.

i hope you can it in you counteries aswell. maybe in the cimeteqs.

* Itai Berman *
mburnz

Post by mburnz »

Thanks for the tip Itai. If its any good maybe it will turn up at our local film festival next month or next year. The organisers are always on the lookout for stuff like that. have you seem it yet??
Itaiber2000

Post by Itaiber2000 »

unfortuntly no, i've been busy in the past couple of days, i hope i'l get the chance soon, the isreali films are geting better and better in the recent years, hope this will contuine.

but i did saw a behind the scenes with some nice clips from the movie, interviews and some audtions clips that seem to be very promising. i'm hoping the hype wodn't destory the film. like hype sometimes does.
* Itai Berman *
hossamkiwan

Post by hossamkiwan »

i may see it next week
Mafiozi

Post by Mafiozi »

Interesting movie...
i finde some pictures

rwshthn

i will

Post by rwshthn »

i will see it soon