FTP down?

If there is anything for ultimate privacy such as reporting some bugs in the control panel script or such disscussions can be done here.

Note :: Remember, if a post is not of such ultimate privacy related then it must be posted in some other forum which is visible to the open public
dbg92

FTP down?

Post by dbg92 »

Hmm, can't seem to access my site, or anyone elses hosted here. Could the server be down again?

Edit: it seems to be back, not sure about MySQL though.
Edit 2: while typing that edit ^ it's gone again

Edit 3: The HTTP is now working, but I can't access FTP. I also can't change my cPanel Password, any suggestions?

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Due to **** of IP addresses, the server was unavailable for a period of 15 minutes at some parts of the world. However now the **** has been rectified, and you should be able to access all the features perfectly.
Kaky

Post by Kaky »

Shadmin we me and aquarium(he is my neigbour) need hel we cant upload anything via cpanel and could you pm me all acceptable means of paying for an reseller account (joint operation by me adn aquarium) because i do not have an credit card and neither does he.

A funny picture -------> me , myself and i (too much for this world)
SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Hey, i have just checked up and even the cpanel uploading seems to be working perfectly. It may not be working for you if you are uploading too big a file as all the browsers have a set limit for timeouts.

If you wish to upload big files, then ftp is the best method.

I will PM you the alternate payment methods for purchasing the resellers accounts.