Getting Pissed

Any help regarding any computer based programming language (non serverside) can be requested and recieved here.
TheCrymsonLegends

Getting Pissed

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Ok, here is where I have something that crawled up inside and I have anger problems.

Recently I recieved a cracked version of a game I love SOO MUCH. Yes I know this may be illegal but I am not posting Illegal things so don't no one spam me.

The Deob which was cracked with DJ Java Decompiler which decompiled the .class files to .java files. The question I have is where the hell would the 3D Models and the Graphics be? I can run the client/server on my computer without internet connection. There is only .java and .class files. NOTHING ELSE. This is pissing me off because I am trying to change the graphics of some of the in-game items to give it a new look but I cannot for the hell of me find where to do that. CAN SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS? Ever post I post no one ever responds WRITE SOMETHING for crying out loud don't leave me hanging.

Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Chris

Post by Chris »

Hmm.. Sounds like u need a bit of a gaming expert for this.

I have a few friends that are like tht. I'll try asking around and I'll get back to ya
TheCrymsonLegends

I'd appritiate it because I am using this to enhance my skillz and I just wanted to study it to learn how it was programed and see if I could do some modding for it. If you get someone send me an email or something, thank you tons :).
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Chris

Post by Chris »

Havent found anyone yet, but still looking!
TheCrymsonLegends

Well I appritiate you looking for someone. I am going into College in the Computer Science field which I want to opt out of as many classes as I can... like take the final test and if I pass it I don't have to take it. If I could get some previous knowledge on this programming then I will be able to have a heads up once I get into it in college.
toxiccloud

Post by toxiccloud »

try a hacking forum...
Mcbollard

Post by Mcbollard »

you could alway build your own, instead of stealing
TheCrymsonLegends

I didn't steal it and I don't intend on using it, just to study.

I have figured out the coding is done by precise mathmatical calculations like exactly where some points are on a three dimentional gird unfortunately I don't know what grid it's on.

Java Coding is very complex and if I had a bit of insight I know I can conquer it like I have done with html and php...

Instead of being a smart ass to a moderator you could just not post anything in responce to me. I want to learn this coding so that maybe one day I can create my own. Hacking a forum does nothing with games so your spamming, anyway I am going to college soon and I will eventually study this. So if you want to sit there and be smart about this, go ahead but too much spam and I revoke your posting permissions.
rwshthn

i wil

Post by rwshthn »

i will ask for you specialy for you man who i still dont know?!!
TheCrymsonLegends

I'm only a Moderator lol.

Don't worry about looking here soon I should get some schooling in it. Thanks anyway.