Digital Camera techniques

Any discussion regarding hardware features as well as hardware troubleshooting can be carried out here.
elicoten

Digital Camera techniques

Post by elicoten »

I was just wondering if anyone has any advice how to get the best pictures with a digital camera. I am looking mainly sy how to use all the functions correctly, and how to get good pictures under different lighting conditions.

jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

anything you find with 5.1 Megapixels the picture will come out clear and perfect
BreaqerZ

Post by BreaqerZ »

You have read the manual of course. There's some few tips on how the function works. Then you have to experiment by yourself on these functions on which what they are all about, the effect etc... the higher the megapixel the higher quality images output. But don't choose a camera with a plastic lens, i know it's expensive but... you need a good image output, right?

So goodluck. :D
mburnz

Post by mburnz »

Digital photography isn't a lot different from the old way up to the point where you **** the shutter button. From that point on things have changed 'big time'.. A lot of features on the modern camera are automated sure but the actual optical and mechanical problems around capturing an image remain. You still need to have some clues about what you are doing. For example you find a photo op with poor light on the subject and strong background light. To get the photo that most people want you will need to find the 'fill flash' setting on your camera. I'd say one thing you might do when you are going thru the manual and experimenting as suggested above you might try and imagine what problem each option is designed to help you with. You might even try each one out. Gone are the days of worrying about processing costs!

What remain is the fact that be it film or CCD it needs a certain amount of light to form an image. You (hopefully)have an optical system that can compromise depth of field for light gathered. You can also set your 'shutter speed' to catch a rapidly moving subject only up to the point where you are running out of light. These limitations remain. fortunatly the tools for dealing with them are improving all the time. I particularly like those cameras that bathe a poorly lit subject in infra red light for a second or two so they can get the focusing right. Roll on progress.

as the man says - good luck
thermal

Post by thermal »

I suggest you read a book about digital photography.
rwshthn

you

Post by rwshthn »

you man the light make photos so bad by another mean you cant take photo in light
rwshthn

photo shop

Post by rwshthn »

photo shop is wonder man you can make all you want
Envoxia

Depends

Post by Envoxia »

It really depends on which camera you've bought. I have an Olympus 7.1 and it's great in all conditions. I always get professional looking images.
rwshthn

photo shop

Post by rwshthn »

you have photo shop in your pc its good
tdcool

Post by tdcool »

An amazing book: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Digital-Photogr ... 92-8168601
Written for everyone.