Script not view source halp me

Any problem with javascript can be discussed here.
ohosale

Script not view source halp me

Post by ohosale »

Have anyone know can't view source code script please help me.
Thank you so much.
:o

Want flash banner or investment website not use hyip script but direct to e-gold $$$$$$ pm Me.
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

Could you elaborate on this please? I can't understand what you actually mean - that post didn't even make sense :!:
ohosale

Post by ohosale »

tswpn wrote:Could you elaborate on this please? I can't understand what you actually mean - that post didn't even make sense :!:
thanks,i mean if anybody know the script call "none view source" which use to protect hacker or someone who want to view source of the website for copy or hack data-please tell me if you know this script.
Thank you very much. :oops:
Want flash banner or investment website not use hyip script but direct to e-gold $$$$$$ pm Me.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

It looks as if this is an automated translation from another language.

If possible, in the future try to find someone who speaks English who can help you to make a good translation, as the meaning is slightly unclear.

That said, I believe you are asking if there is a script which can protect your source code from being copied. Unfortunately protecting your source code is practically impossible. There are such scripts, but these are very easy to hack, and so not really a good choice.

Bottom line [pun intended], you cannot hide or protect your html source code.
breeze

Post by breeze »

And also there was another topic about this recently and It came to the same conclusion. Your source code is almost impossible to hide. If you are wanting to protect your source code, there is a very extreme way but you will sacrifice lots of hits from browsers not being able to display the page and also right-**** would have to go as well.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Breeze wrote:If you are wanting to protect your source code, there is a very extreme way
What is this "extreme" way? I have been watching (or so I think) all the threads about this and haven't seen such a thing?
ohosale

Post by ohosale »

thanks all but now i already found this script. :lol: