WINDOWS VISTA

All other fun that doesn't go into either of the above categories.
ColdSpirit

WINDOWS VISTA

Post by ColdSpirit »

Windows Vista is the OS of the Year os it will be the Crap (once more) of the future??

godam64

Post by godam64 »

i dont know for now. it's to soon to say.
i think there would be not many differences from windows xp.
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

If you want to know there is a BETA available to downlaod and install. It won't uninstall once installed and once the BETA period expires you might have to format your computer to install the retail version (or XP again) but if you have a spare computer and want to test it then its available from the Microsoft "get ready" site.
ColdSpirit

Post by ColdSpirit »

elicoten wrote:If you want to know there is a BETA available to downlaod and install. It won't uninstall once installed and once the BETA period expires you might have to format your computer to install the retail version (or XP again) but if you have a spare computer and want to test it then its available from the Microsoft "get ready" site.
I will wait until August as it will be available the latest BETA version and i will install on my Laptop..

Well the best OS continue to be Linux.. Is stable and smooth.. the only problem is the support and its not compatible with the software for win.. but for servers is the best!!
Join now on Second Life and build, explore, buy/sel land, exchange L$ for real money.. it is completely free so.. why are you waiting??

http://secondlife.com/ss/?u=9be8ae40712 ... e3d61364e4
TB

Post by TB »

saucy321

Windows VISTA

Post by saucy321 »

i am looking forward to windows vista. And did you know that windows vista was called Longhorn?Weird ey?
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

random: in Latvian language Vista means chicken.

It seems that it's a graphical update of XP, nothing more. :/ So I'm not interested with those insane hardware requirments.
Ryn

Post by Ryn »

I won't be using Vista, it's has way to many reasons not to.