I need color codes

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
aquarium

I need color codes

Post by aquarium »

Hey all i could use some help with html color codes i am not thinking only the basci but all of them i can not seem to find it anywhere so if you have the color pallete with html codes for each color i would apreciate it if you could posta alink or a picture of them.. :lol:

I am unstoppable.....
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I got you covered, give me a second to translate it into an image and you can use it :).

Alright here yah go this is going to make you a very happy camper.
Color.zip

Just download it from my site and whala.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
aquarium

Post by aquarium »

Thx man i really apreciate it and the site WOOW!!!!!!!
Very nice design isit phpnuke or your own work?
I am unstoppable.....
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

aquarium wrote:Thx man i really apreciate it and the site WOOW!!!!!!!
Very nice design isit phpnuke or your own work?
His site is run using PHP-Nuke but for some reason it does not say that on the footer :?:
Lixas

Post by Lixas »

http://www.nattyware.com/bin/pixie.zip
here is a software that could realy help you working with a colors
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

In Lissa Explains you can get great help.
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

It is Nuke Evolution a new type of php-nuke, and that's why there isn't any thing at the footer. They have recoded everything completely to make it more stable and usable. This isn't an upgrade from Nuke-Portal or Php-Nuke. It uses the same codes and everything hinceforth Nuke, and is a creation of a friend of mine.

It didn't come with a footer so it doesn't have to say it.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
amr12391

Post by amr12391 »

crymson legends lol.... i can read between those lines, we all really know wat u did and i do it too! ur not alone :lol:
In war there a only 2 things that should matter to you.

1. Your Life
2. And Your Friends/Brothers (If Any)

But... what do you do if you are surronded by nazis and your squad is almost all dead?

RUN BITCH RUN!!!
elicoten

Post by elicoten »

Color Cop is great. Not only does it let you capture colours from the screen, when you right **** it has loads of options, one of which is to change it to HTML notation (this might be default). You can get a pallete up from Paint or any other graphics editor and then just use Color Cop to convert it to HTML notation. Color cop does have its own (slightly limited) built in pallete which works by comparing the brightness of the colour you have selected and then changing the brightness of its pallete to give you a full range of colours depending on if you want them bright or dark.

I hope this makes sense (and yes the program's called 'Color Cop' because it was made by some US English speaking person, but for my it lets you select 'colours' because I speak UK English) :lol:
Locke Laton

Post by Locke Laton »

You can have a codes table for your self if you use any graphic editors like Photoshop and Corel => **** any color you like the will be descriptions about that color including code in RGB and CMYK and hexa codes as well...

Try it ^_^
never mind!
----------------------------