I GOT HACKED!

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

BigBlueGuy

I GOT HACKED!

Post by BigBlueGuy »

HELP!!! I GOT HACKED IN MY CPANNEL!!!!!!!

Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

How so?
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Um how? Is the IP address the same as yours? And if the problem persists, you might want to PM SHadmin about it, as he will try to do his best to fix it.

Lolz...are you just playing with us? Haha...and you stole my avatar... :x

- iPod Wizard
Freedom Fighter

the cpanel woulndt be hard to hack but Im sure no one hacked yours.
damen57

Post by damen57 »

Ok what really happened is someone scammed him into giving them details (ill give u template and all this free stuff) and because BBG is a tad noobish he gave them his things well then those dudes changed his password and know he cant get into it. i know this because i was helping him instal stuff when the password suddenly stopped working
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

damen57 wrote:Ok what really happened is someone scammed him into giving them details (ill give u template and all this free stuff) and because BBG is a tad noobish he gave them his things well then those dudes changed his password and know he cant get into it. i know this because i was helping him instal stuff when the password suddenly stopped working
If this is true than u are the biggest ............ in the whole world.
How old are u???
And btw y dind't u give the wrong details.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
damen57

Post by damen57 »

I Dont get what ur saying r u calling me a ...... or something i didnt do anything. but yeh i have already payed him out over giving out his password but yeh if admin can do anything both of us would appreciate it.
No this isnt a joke as you can see if you go to http://bigblueguy.thesmokylounge.com everything was deleted by the hackers/owners as they referred to themselves before they deleted everything (well they made a page saying you just got owned contact us and if u give us wat we want and well give ur crappy site back or something like this.) but yeh bigblueguy was very noobish and gave his password to a starnger claiming to give him free template and stuff
BigBlueGuy

Thats all true!

Post by BigBlueGuy »

Yea thanks damen for tellen them, So now i want to cancel that account and i want to transfer all my points to a nother account and start fresh by etting cpannel again and asking shadam if only damen and my ip address can acses the cpannle.

Rest Regards
BigBlueGuy
P.S: With no more Habbo Now :cry:
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
BigBlueGuy

Ohhh

Post by BigBlueGuy »

Ohhh and thank you all for your kind talking much apreshiated!! :)
Best Regards
BigBlueGuy
Freedom Fighter

There is an edit button please use it. also it is not noobish to give out your info it is plain stupid. Sorry but it has to be said im my opinion Shadmin shouldn't fix it for you becasue it was your fault. But im not sure if this is in the rules. But good luck.