What software is best to create a proffesional website?

Any duscussion regarding softwares can be carried out here.
TomZ

What software is best to create a proffesional website?

Post by TomZ »

What software is best to create a proffesional website? I want to make a proffesional website with drag down buttons etc. I also want to put pictures which I have drawn using the computer and many more things! but want can I use to create a futuristic looking website with my own created layout! I need help XD I'm a begginer HELP!

Stop using my forum for your own reasons and answer my question and LMFAO is a rude gesture so stop being idiots and post a proper reply!

I'm a begginer to creating websites although I know quite a bit about HTML!

Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

Tom LMFAO 8)
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Gebbo, next time you post make sure it is a bit longer and with some meaning please. We try to prevent spamming of the forums and frankly the short message is spam and the LMFAO can be interpreted as a rude gesture. Thank you, also this belongs in website section, but there isn't any one software to point you to. I can however help if I had a reference to a certain website you would like yours to look like. If you could provide a website with what you have in mind already on it I can tell you what they used to build that website. Thank you.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

erm Tomz is not one of my account :( check my I.P adress
.............................:: Spirit of Fire ::..................................

TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Joined 2 days apart about the same points, and the same exact post about the same thing not 2 hours apart. One says UK, other says England you both have roughly the same sig, and your telling me it isn't a 2nd account?

First off dual accounts is not against our rules. You can have as many as you like as long as you post enough to keep your hosting, on the other hand posting to yourself is against the rules and it's considered spam. I could do a quick IP Search and see that they would be remotely alike, wouldn't I? But hey if I am wrong, I am wrong but this is from what I am observing and what was pointed out to me. I'll be keeping my eye out on both these accounts, if the Ip's match and your lying to me then I take that very offensively.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

Use dreamweaver cause its easy and it has almost everything you'll need like ColdFusion, HTML, CSS, Java etc.

But if you want to make a cool site, use flash.
Flash isnt really a site making tool but it sure makes really cool sites! 8)
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

Onest its not second account i know the person but it not second account i only have 1 *cries :cry: and i know you can have many accounts but im jjust trying to prove my point :lol:

melvyn

Post by melvyn »

Its very noticable that its a 2nd account.
Whats the use of 2nd accounts anyway?
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
Gebbo

Post by Gebbo »

melvyn
i sometimes get stuck using flash so i dnt know what to do got any good tutrials on web making. I know how to use it and everything for animation and stuffs but coding of flash i dnt know help got any good tuts?

melvyn

Post by melvyn »

Try http://www.w3schools.com -->great tutorials!
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage