HTML Request

Any problem with HTML can be discussed here.
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

avi is a movie file haha. ne ways I believe it is impossible to stop the copt of text unless you write it all in a image and post the image then that would make in impossible to highlight the text and copy paste but it still leaves the fact that they could just copy the picture and steal your work by just editing the image file. also html supports video on the page.

breeze

Post by breeze »

Crymson, It is almost impossible to secure any work published on the net. For example, I went onto a page that bragged having all these protection techniques and I just went File>Save As and copied the stuff out of FrontPage. Unless you have the NSA in your arsenal dont even try, lol - just a waste of time and memory.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Freedom Fighter

I agree but there are ways to trick the fools on the net so you can try these all of the security stuff but it still will not stop ne thing. sorry :(
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

I figure you are all wrong about this lmao. First off maybe just maybe my PHP will secure this information but there is another trick up my sleave.

I will just install a remote trojan in all my files on the server and when someone save's it grabs that script and once they open it in frontpage.. boom total annialation of thier computer :D. Or atleast make them believe that. :D. Php is hard to grab since everything is SQL'd, but html is unsecure but... I will manage to find a way.. and beat your odds.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

trojans suck shit just to let ya know there is a thing call anti virus lol ne ways good luck with your trying hehe:D

go here for no right ****

http://www.smokyhosts.com/forums/viewto ... highlight=
TheCrymsonLegends

I don't see why all of you like to disable the disabling right ****. It's like you love to steal stuff from other people who work very hard on what they do.. lmao.. nvm Imma be doing same thing.. Anyway I am just going to design some safeguard into my text to show it's mine.. and no one will ever know its there until they get busted for Plagurism!! cant spell.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

well you could patent the text haha then when it get stolen bam lawsuite hehe but that is to much work hehe
melvyn

Post by melvyn »

LOL.

You will go into that much trouble and you never even tried to stop it. :lol:
Arranged in Order.
ImageImageImageImage
Ky

Post by Ky »

If the pages are static (basically the page has a permanent link) then once you have finished the site, I'll run it through htmlprotector, if you're willing to sacrifice a good number of possible users from viewing your site in favor of near 99% protected content, then I can disable firefox and opera users from visiting your site.
TheCrymsonLegends

Scrapped the idea.. too much work.. thanks... anyway.