Counter-Strike

V2000

Counter-Strike

Post by V2000 »

What is Counter-Strike you may ask?

- Well Counter-strike is World's Best leading First player Shooting game back in year 2005.
- You can play 1on1's or Carry out Missions such as Defusing Bombs When the Other Team is planting the Bomb, You may Download this game from http://www.counter-strike.net and play,But to play online you must have steam.

Well this is a good multiplayer game, Where you Have a CHoice of Joining a Team Called "Counter-Terroist's" or "Terroists" and Both team's Just run around shooting each other, The Terroist's Team Have a Mission is Some maps To Plant Bomb's and Protect it untill it's Blown Up, and The CT must Find it and Defuse it before the times Up.

But if any of the teams kill all of the members on the other team the Last Team alive will win.

Will work my way up for that .info
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

i like counter strike as well.
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Everybody I know seems to be playing this game nowadays, but I don't. Maybe I should hehe...

- iPod Wizard
TB

Post by TB »

CS Condition Zero is Best. :)
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

my friend like playing counter strike source, but to me counter strike seems like a normal fps game. I don't see anything special about it exept the surfing part (in source).

wizard wassup with colours lol, i c u are always using it now.Anyway it gives the forum a lil bit colour, and that's nice :lol: :lol:
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
riaz537

Post by riaz537 »

dude cs rockz. U a part of a clan?
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

riaz537 wrote:dude cs rockz. U a part of a clan?
noo, i don't play cs.
But my friend plays it,but he is already in a clan called godsarmy.
^ Total Chaos.
Hoping to reach 1,000 post one day on SH
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

Rapboy wrote:my friend like playing counter strike source, but to me counter strike seems like a normal fps game. I don't see anything special about it exept the surfing part (in source).

wizard wassup with colours lol, i c u are always using it now.Anyway it gives the forum a lil bit colour, and that's nice :lol: :lol:
Maybe I should try playing CS sometime...
And I like using colors man...gives a lil something to the forums...mainly I use blue and
red, and blue is my favorite color. This is what I'm going to do for all my posts now Rapboy.

- iPod Wizard
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Well Css is fun but I dont play it anymore because of the extram unreality. Personaly I play games liek Americas army. but Css is was to easy for "Game Enhansements" to be made. I cannot play with my copy anymore because of my 90% revision of the game. There are alot of good things and bad things about Css but go ahead and play it is a good game but it gets boring.
ddarude

Post by ddarude »

CS: Condition Zero is awesome.
If you guys wanna play, come to my server with full of experienced admins and full of fun.
Check out my signature for more information about the server :D
cheers ...
http://www.stonersdent.com
63.208.142.108:27015