Sig Of The Week #1 : Entries.

All the graphics design related talk can be done here.
barnes

Sig Of The Week #1 : Entries.

Post by barnes »

I'm starting up a Sig Of The Week here. I don't think its been done before. Winner will be awarded with a small Userbar they can put into there sig.

Rules::

1. You do not talk about SOTW.
2. No shirts, no shoes.
3. You must have made the sig.
4. No larger then 500x200
5. One submission per user.
Thats basicly it. :)

Entry::
Send your entry in a PM to me, or in this thread. I will then add your sig on this post with a number next to them. People will vote which number they like.

Time::
You can submit sigs up until next Friday. A week from today. (5/19/06) The winner will be chosen on Monday.

Voting
Once the week is up, a new thread, Sig Of The Week #1 : Voting will begin. It will run for a week, and winner will be chosen.

Notes::
Hey, this is the first SOTW. Its a beta test, don't expect it to run like a well oiled machine. This is also my first attempt organzing this thing.

To Mods::
Delete this if you do not like the idea, or brush up my rules if you think it will not work. And please edit the size limit I have.

Good Luck Everyone!!

My Entry: Simple one this time!
1.Image

SHAdmin

Post by SHAdmin »

Good idea 'barnes'. Go ahead with the contest. Infact PM me if you need some help with organising or prizes and i will be pleased to help you out with it.
barnes

Post by barnes »

I promise I don't bite! Come on, we need some sigs!

UPDATE
Due to no entries, the dead line is next Friday, June 3rd. Good luck everyone.
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Well I don't do sigs, but this makes me want to enter. I think I will design a sig just for this contest. The Deadline is a bit early but I think I can manage, it will be a runescape sig with a stolen background if thats ok? I am not really good at creating things myself.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
Freedom Fighter

Post by Freedom Fighter »

Well here I guess ill use this one but I have many hehe.

Enjoi
TheCrymsonLegends

ARGHH Back off this one's mine lol jk jk..

I would like to win this competition none the less.. usually some great prizes awarded by SHAdmin :D.

This one is mine.. I don't do great sigs.. and I accidently saved it as JPG in MS Paint.. so I lost some coloring.. I couldn't unsave it lol.

I am working on the picture working.. lol give me some time.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
breeze

Post by breeze »

Mine is my signiture I use (see below). This is the first 'serious' signiture i have made.
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
Skeith Teh Murderer

Post by Skeith Teh Murderer »

Here's my entry!

TheCrymsonLegends

oooh that is soo wrong.. I place another entry lol, the one below the previous one on my signature :P. I like you sig btw Skeith Teh Murderer. I wish you luck, you probably don't need it though.
barnes

Post by barnes »

Please have all submissions in by this friday.

So far we have...

Skeith
Crymson
Breeze (Image not loading...)
Freedom Figther
Barnes(Me.:))