Is the PSP better than the Nintendo DS?

TomZ

Is the PSP better than the Nintendo DS?

Post by TomZ »

I've got both handheld consoles the PSP and Nintendo DS :!: but Nintendo DS has got lower graphics than the PSP but has a whole new gameplay with the touch pad :!: but which one is the best :?:

Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

i think the psp is much more better than the ds, psp got a better graphics.
and i don't like the ds touchscreen.
Mizo

Post by Mizo »

i like psp it have a good games graphics
iPod Wizard

Post by iPod Wizard »

PSP way better w/ very good graphics and gameplay, DS's touch screen is only ok, and graphics are a mere average.
tswpn

Post by tswpn »

PSP rocks DS sucks :!:

P.S: I am a Sony fan through and through... down with Nintendo!
barnes

Post by barnes »

Video Gamer 1.
Graphics obsessed cotrol freak. Won't play anything that dosn't look like a million dollar production.

Video Gamer 2.
Hes here to play. He can care less what the graphics are. He wants a game he can play for hours simply because its game play is just plain addicting.

Video Gamer 1 will want PSP, were Video Gamer 2 would love the puzzle games of the DS.

On a side note, I LOVE my PSP. I make my own games, and play others homemade games. PSP can play homebrew for nothing at all. I have Emulators, a PDF reader, an alpha version of Starcraft for PSP, Doom, Quake (With WiFi!) Its sick, Viva la homebrew!

But, I love my DS. Meteos, Lumines, Brainage, Mario(s), its incredible. The game play on the DS is on such a higher level then what you can do with aa controller like the PSP.

If you asked me which one I like more, I couldn't tell you.
desmondkok

Post by desmondkok »

yes...definitely..
OmegaLord

Post by OmegaLord »

I think they are both equally good. PSP with Graphics and Features and DS with gameplay and touch generation technology.
I am Lord of Rockman!!! Bow before your king!!!
Paolo1993

Post by Paolo1993 »

psp is a hassle each game is about 80+ lol
Jonxmartini

Post by Jonxmartini »

I like the psp more then the ds..ds seems to want to put emphasis on more thinkign games and stuff where psp is like action. Also being able to watch movies on the psp is a life saver on long plane rides. Id have to say psp wins hands down.