Whats your favourite music genre?

TomZ

Whats your favourite music genre?

Post by TomZ »

Whats your favourite music genre :?: mine is Rap, i'm interested in what is the most favoured music genre altogether :!:

silent_slaughters

Post by silent_slaughters »

yay first reply! my favorite is -melodic death metal, though i like gothic metal, death metal, dark metal, heavy metal, thrash metal, and some ****/ hard rock, rock
aquarium

Post by aquarium »

melodic death metal, though i like gothic metal, death metal, dark metal, heavy metal, thrash metal, and some ****/ hard rock, rock

Mine would be something the same but i do not like goth
I am unstoppable.....
habbofridge

Post by habbofridge »

Personaly I Like Pop,
HipHop/Rap Is To Gangsta,
Rock Is To Gothic And Life Hating,
But One Got Lot Is The 70's Techno Like: Paul Engemann, Elizabeth Daily So On And Steppenwolf Was Good
All Work And No Play Makes Jack A Dull Boy, Yet He Is Hard Working What Means He Will Do Well In Life!
TheCrymsonLegends

Post by TheCrymsonLegends »

Rock is awesome but my favorite is Country.. anyone who disses my country music will automatically get banned.. lol. jk.

But none the less I am country so I like only country and rock. I do dab into Rap/Pop/Oldies I listen to almost anything except Heavy Metal, if I can't understand it.. I don't like it lol.
Reached 5000 Credits! The highest of any member on Smokyhosts! New milestone for Me!
godam64

Post by godam64 »

i'm interested in every music but the good quality only. i dont like mumbling music. i'm used to love local indonesian punk, alternative and rock music. and sometimes i like some foreign artist like linkingpark, greenday, and many more.
jeremy90

Post by jeremy90 »

i like mostly rap and rock
breeze

Post by breeze »

I like music that means something, not just sounds good. I like the kind of music they have (yes, flame me as you wish but you will never deter me) in the High School Musical movie. Absolutely great music!
This is a message, a message from the all-mighty (me): You shall go here, you shall not complain: Breeze's Corner.
danielroux

Post by danielroux »

I like every kind of music but my favorite is Alternative, Radiohead, Bjórk, Muse, Placebo, etc :P :twisted:
spl

Post by spl »

rock and pop