Who love Eminem?

kingly

Who love Eminem?

Post by kingly »

i love eminem because he have so god song a cool songtexts and he is a cool person

ThunderBolt

Post by ThunderBolt »

eminem is good
love some songs off him
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

eminem is straight i like most of his stuff like his new cd was off the hook but thegame is tight tooo and 50cent is ok but kinda wak
RuneScape: Phoxey
notneo

Post by notneo »

I like eminems image . The whole Im-just-out-of-high-scool-and-the-world-has-done-me-wrong. Someof his lyrics are great and he can carry of rap beautifully . Love the movie 8 mile (mostly for the rapping)
The speed of light is great but darkness is always just ahead of it .
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

he's okay, i respect his abilities but there are better out there.
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
miroddinz

Post by miroddinz »

Eminem rocks!! Check out his new song Mockingbird
Gazza

Post by Gazza »

I like some of eminem's songs, like "without me" and "soldiers" but apart from that I don't rate him that highly ... there are far better out there.

:wink:
pooplematic

Post by pooplematic »

top of my list is Immortal Technique, Sage Francis, Sole, Busdriver, MF Doom, even Slug is better than Eminem
Here I am under my thinking tree, where so many free thoughts occur to me, but I notice mine's the only tree around. Because Prez said free thinking aint allowed.
Lisk

Post by Lisk »

I think the answer to the thread title is a "no" on this forum because most of the people here are males(not ****).
phoxchange

Post by phoxchange »

i like underground also murs,slug,bus driver,artifacts,aesop rock much more gotta luv tha under ground straight up ^^^^^
RuneScape: Phoxey