Doubts regarding new hosting account

All the members needing any kind of help for cpanel can discuss here.

Moderator: Lixas

delivi

Doubts regarding new hosting account

Post by delivi »

How will I know that my Account has been created here for hosting. I've ordered for the basic hosting plan. How many credits should I maintain to keep my site accessible. Please kindly help me.

Rapboy

Re: Doubts regarding new hosting account

Post by Rapboy »

delivi wrote:How will I know that my Account has been created here for hosting. I've ordered for the basic hosting plan. How many credits should I maintain to keep my site accessible. Please kindly help me.
When u ask for the host u will recieve a pm from the admin.The pm will contain your hosting details,and etc.
And for the basic hosting u dont need to post here everytime to mantain the account,cause it's free
Flipper3

Re: Doubts regarding new hosting account

Post by Flipper3 »

Rapboy wrote:
delivi wrote:How will I know that my Account has been created here for hosting. I've ordered for the basic hosting plan. How many credits should I maintain to keep my site accessible. Please kindly help me.
When u ask for the host u will recieve a pm from the admin.The pm will contain your hosting details,and etc.
And for the basic hosting u dont need to post here everytime to mantain the account,cause it's free

Just to add on to what Rapboy said, here is where you can read more about it:

http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php
Hubert250

Post by Hubert250 »

i dont think you need to post anymore after you get your account but it would be nice if you did
Rapboy

Post by Rapboy »

Hubert250 wrote:i dont think you need to post anymore after you get your account but it would be nice if you did
it depends on what kind of host u chose,when u chose for the basic u don't have to post anymore to keep it. But when u chose for the rest of the host then u gotta post the amount of post required to keep the host.
U can find all of the information on
http://www.smokyhosts.com/compare.php